Friday, October 19, 2012

nba jersey youth which is a slightly somewhat flat stone

g mountain, you hands on his hips big mouth breathing while the mountains, but Jing Su was , when you shout silently, only to find their own voice and does not travel far, down the hill is still a stone it rolled to the foot of, and perhaps you will appreciate. experience to the hills tall is the first step when you are trying to overcome the difficulties summit alpine, perhaps
,north face etip glove?Into another realm,nba jersey youth. Here, the ideal and the reality gap between the very simple, is the altitude where I live, when I went up to 5396 m, the ideal the reality is: First, I at 4500 meters, the second, I am full head sweat, my legs acid, fourth, I was hungry and thirsty. in order to solve the contradiction of the ideal and achieve, to overcome the first three points to address the fourth point I took out something ravenously up.
Our first goal is to C1, 4900 m camp, according to the conventional, the plan to the C1 rest camp preparing the next day rather than taking it time to catch a tight grip, only prepared to take a break in the C1.
The impact of peak
4500 m to 4900 m for some very tired, this height has no plants, there is only black and brown mountains and cove part of the snow when I climb a steep rock climb in front of friends loud ask the wizard at the forefront of: the front is not C1? affirmed his wizard friends excited to greet me come quick, but my feet to lose control, or only a slow climb, which is a slightly somewhat flat stone, for approximately three or four tents to camp, looking up the whole white world of snow and

No comments:

Post a Comment